Atai is a community built by people for people. It is a meeting place for agilistas, leaners and design thinkers, passionate for what they do while being generous and sharing with others.
- No sponsors
- No merchandising
- No stands or brand displays
- No designated speakers for golden or silver sponsors
- No advertising spots
- No speaker dinners
- No logos
- We believe in people and in their generosity to share and collaborate.
- We are committed to making the world a better place for our children and the next generations.
- We don't believe in dogmas or theories.
- We believe that the important thing is what you say and not how you say it.
- We listen and respect differences.
- We don't have an ego, we prefer humility.
Objective and expected results from the day
We are offering you an anti-conference where instead of speaking about what you know, you share your knowledge and experience to help resolve a challenge. Embrace the talent, commitment and generosity of people like you to create more.
Our challenge this year is to build a more sustainable Madrid, and over the course of the day we will create a backlog of initiatives to help meet this objective.
We have prepared a free session in which we will combine Design Thinking, Lean and Agile to come up with sustainable solutions with you in areas such as food, transport, packaging, construction, education, public administration and business.
- 9:00 - 9:30: Welcome and ATAI presentation
- 9:30 - 10:00: Presentation of objective and dynamics Worktable training
- 10:00 – 10:30: Define, empathise and measure
- 10:30 – 11:00: Challenge analysis
- 11:00 – 11:30: Coffee break
- 11:30 – 12:30: Ideas for possible solutions
- 12:30 – 13:30: Prototyp
- 13:30 – 15:00: Lunch
- 15:00 – 18:00: Presentation of prototypes
ATAI is constructed with the generosity, time, imagination and commitment of people like you. As we don't have sponsors, we don't have a budget for coffee breaks or lunch, so these will be at the expense of the participant.
Sign up here