WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file or device which is downloaded onto the user's computer/smartphone/tablet when access is gained to certain webpages in order to store and recover information from the terminal equipment. In addition to other tasks, they allow information on a user's browsing habits to be stored and recovered in order to improve the service offered.
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to the different types of classification:
1. Two types can be differentiated depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and which processes the data obtained:
- First-party cookies: cookies which are sent to your terminal equipment by our own equipment or domains.
- Third-party cookies: cookies which are sent to your terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that belongs to another collaborating entity.
2. Depending on the time they remain stored in the terminal equipment, cookies may be:
- Session cookies: cookies which are activated while the user is accessing the website or for the provision of the service requested.
- Persistent cookies: cookies which are stored for a certain length of time in the user's terminal equipment and to which the party responsible for them has access when the user connects to its website.
3. Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: cookies needed to use the website and for the provision of services.
- Customization cookies: cookies which allow the user to access a service with certain predefined general characteristics that depend on a series of criteria in the user's terminal (language, type of browser, etc.).
- Analytic cookies: cookies which allow the behavior of all the users of the websites to which they are linked to be monitored and analyzed statistically.
- Advertising cookies: cookies which allow for the management of advertising spaces on the website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: cookies which store users' behavioral information obtained through the user's browsing habits, which allow a specific profile to be set up in order to display advertising.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
The following identifies the cookies that are being used on our website as well as their description, duration of storage and ownership.
Technical and Personalization Cookies
|cookie-agreed||Know the acceptance status of cookie policies||1 Year||CorreosLabs
|configuracion-analitica||Know the acceptance status of cookie policies||1 Year||CorreosLabs
|_ga , _gat_UA-45665987-24, _gid||know how you navigate through our website in order to improve the services we can offer you. This information is anonymous, and we only need it for statistical purposes.
More information||1 Year||Google
HOW TO CHANGE COOKIE SETTINGS
You can also do so by using your browser, by which you can allow, restrict, block or delete cookies used from our Website.
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10"
The user may also manage his/her browser's cookie store and disable it through tools like:
Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
If the user does not allow the installation in his/her terminal equipment of the cookies which are strictly necessary through his/her browser (the ones identified in point 1 of the preceding section), he/she may might not access our website's contents and services correctly.